Thursday, May 3, 2012

First night

I spent my first night in the house last night. I worked an evening shift in the city, and had to be back at the house for a 7 am appliance delivery, so I bunked on the couch. My sleep was good. the only thing was that in the living room I could hear the sump pumps at work sporadically. Sounds like a flushing toilet - inside the bathroom. Glad they're working, at least. I may consider putting a door on that basement room down the line.

There are a few more things needed to be done and I can schedule the final inspections, hopefully sometime next week.

2 comments:

  1. Now that you spent your first night there did you see any signs of spirits or paranormal activity? Were you visited by an incubus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no incubi or spirits, unfortunately. how's married life?

    ReplyDelete