Monday, April 30, 2012

All moved out

Moved all my stuff from my apartment to the house this weekend. I wish I could sleep for a few days now. There are still a handful of things that need to be taken care of before I can get the final inspections. In the meantime, I'm crashing at my sister Kara's place.

In between moving, I laid some tile in the basement level and the laundry closet, because the washer and dryer are scheduled to arrive Thursday. I wanted to get the tile down in that section at least. It was tricky to lay out, because I had to work backwards in order to be able to leave the room. There are a couple of too-wide spaces between tiles. Luckily I chose a grout the same color as the tile, so it's pretty forgiving.



And my sectional couch just fits. I wasn't so sure it would, and I thought that even if it did, it would overwhelm the living room. It doesn't.




And finally, here's the empty apartment. Nearly four years spent here:





No comments:

Post a Comment