Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pics

Over the weekend we (me, my father, my uncle Andrew, and my bro-in-law Dave) finished the wood flooring throughout the house and installed the kitchen cabinets. The front part of the living room was a porch that had been enclosed, and that floor was concrete, vs plywood in the rest of the room. The concrete had to be raised in some parts and then ground down in other parts for the floor to be laid correctly.

Next up: I start tiling the bathrooms Wednesday and Thursday, and hopefully grout them this weekend. The appliances arrive Thursday AM.

Living room floor: the boxes are weighing down the glued section

View from the kitchen to the front of the house; railing to come

View from the LR into the kitchen and out back;
the kitchen is about 13.5 feet high, though it looks bigger

Another LR to kitchen view

Front bedroom - all done except the window trim

No comments:

Post a Comment