Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to the beginning

How it all started...
I sold my condo in Franklin Park in August '08 and then moved to Jersey City as a renter. The apartment was on the top floor of a three level building in a nice area of downtown. Oh, and the first floor of the building is a quiet neighborhood bar.

...that changed ownership around the time I moved in...

...and transformed into a dance club/karaoke/ghetto dive.


No big. I wasn't planning on staying long anyway, so as the real estate market dipped throughout '09, I kept my eye on the market. In December I started looking. After touring several underwhelming one bedroom condos, I found this gem.



A house, a whole entire eleven-and-a-half foot wide house. Three levels, two bedrooms, one bath (toilet and shower, no sink). Not much diamond, a whole lot of rough.

My bid was accepted in December. I was ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment